Product successfully added to your shopping cart
The module gives your customers the ability to find a physical store or dealer near to them on Google maps. Various search criteria can be used along with interactive Google maps to locate the store easily. The module allows you to connect your e-store with your physical store. Dealer locator extension for Magento 2 allows customers to search by location, by address (country, city, and zip code) and by radius.
The module also comes with a mobile-friendly user interface and it is useful to customers on the road. It marks your store with an attractive description and a custom image on a map.
- Location: Module has the ability to get customer location automatically using 'Geo Location' feature.
- User-Friendly: Customers find and locate nearest stores or dealer easily based on their current location using the store locator feature.
- Mobile: Mobile-friendly Dealer Locator page.
- Search: Search store within the radius, by zip code or by city or state.
- Interactive Map: Stores positioned on the map via longitude and latitude.
- Directions: Show driving directions from user location to store.
- Responsive design: Mobile & user-friendly user interface.
- Complete Store Data: Store details include name, address, city, country, postcode, internal link, external link, telephone, email, schedule, description, intro, nearest station, distance. Display store opening and closing hours.
- Store images: Ability to add pictures of your stores. Multiple images can be uploaded, one for list page and another for store detail page.
- Search functionality in the sidebar or top
- Manage Store Data: Create, edit, delete dealer/store location details like address, images, URL, Description, contact info.
- Import or Export stores using .csv and manage store data in bulk.
- Map Style: Choose from various map styles to fit your store.
- Page URL: Ability to have SEO friendly Dealer locator CMS page URL to 'dealer-locator' or 'store-locator' or anything.
We recommend using the installation user guide of the extension while trying to install it. In case of any issues, open a ticket with our help desk as per details provided in the user guide. click here
Please take a look at the demo. click here
License for one Magento Installation
(including multi store setup)
|Supported Magento 2 Versions||Magento Community Edition 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4|