Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Additional Shipping Fee extension for Magento 2 allows adding extra charges for additional shipping for large or heavy items and it on cart and checkout page.
This module can be used as services like Additional shipping fee, gift wrap, rush order, packing charges etc. and show it on cart and checkout page. It allows customers to choose these additional services at extra cost optionally and increase average order value. This additional shipping extension motivates customers to buy the additional services in a transparent manner. This module can also used for Rush Order and charge additional amount for the added service
- Additional Shipping Fee is displayed on cart and checkout page in frontend.
- Additional fee details are automatically added to the Magento order view page in admin backend and customer sales emails.
- Set minimum order amount to show extra shipping fee on frontend.
- Add fees in a fixed amount to apply on order total.
- The Fee label can be customized to show in frontend.
- This module can also be used as services like gift wrap, rush order, packing charges etc. and show it on cart and checkout page.
- The extension can also used as Rush fee delivery service
- The module helps to increase average order value for the Merchant.
We recommend using the installation user guide of the extension while trying to install it. In case of any issues, open a ticket with our help desk as per details provided in the user guide. click here
DemoPlease take a look at the demo. click here
License for one Magento Installation
(including multi store setup)
|Supported Magento 2 Versions||Magento Community Edition 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4|