Magento Open Source 2.2.4 is here :
Magento has released new version Magento Open Source 2.2.4 on May 2, 2018. This release includes new tools and numerous functional fixes and enhancements, plus a substantial number of contributions from the wider Magento community.
Highlights in this release:
- New bundled extensions that add instant and accurate tax and shipping calculations right from the cart:
- Amazon Pay provides a trusted, familiar way for customers to check in and check out. See Amazon pay for a full description of the advantages this solution offers merchants and their customers.
- Vertex simplifies and automates the complexity of calculating sales tax. For more information on Vertex products, see Vertex Release Notes. Check out the Magento User guide discussion of Vertex, too.
- Klarna Payments is a new payment method. With Klarna Payments, merchants can provide customers with the option to pay now, pay later, or pay by installment for their purchases. See Magento User Guide for information on using Klarna with Magento. For more information on Klarna products, see Klarna Payments.
- Numerous fixes and enhancements to the Magento Shipping and dotmailer bundled extensions. Merchants can now use dotmailer to create their own transactional email templates. Magento Shipping capabilities have been expanded, too.
- Fixes and enhancements to core features, including performance improvements that enable faster shopping with image loading and search performance enhancements.
- 200 community contributions. These community contributions include performance-tuning enhancements plus at least 80 engineering fixes.